Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Santa was in Florida for a short time..............





Santa came to Florida this past weekend.   We caught up with him at the Bass Pro Shop.  We knew he had to get back up to the North Pole so we made a quick dash to visit him.  I remember when Becca was a little shy around him not so long ago, but she had her list ready this year and she asked me if I had mine.  It was Sarah's turn to be a little shy this year, but she did ask for a lollipop, candy cane and a boat.  Santa was a little surprised, but said he'd do his very best.  Mommy and gramma decided to visit with him too!   I'm not sure what Chelsie asked him for, but I did ask for a Happy, healthy new year for all of us.  A little prosperity would be wonderful as well.  lol  We had a grand time.   From our house to yours.............Merry Christmas! 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful photo!! I love it!! My kids never want to go see Santa anymore :( I guess I will have to wait for grand-kids.

Carol said...

Lynda, I just can't believe that those 2 "little baby girls" have grown up to such beautiful big girls...where has the time gone?

WoolenSails said...

What a wonderful photo of all the girls, that will be a treasure. You grand daughters are so adorable.

Blessings to you and your famly.

Debbie

Gayle said...

Cute kiddos!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

That santa he gets around doesn't he??
Very cute picture Lynda.

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh how sweet! Hope you had a wonderful holiday! And here is to a great 2010!