Thursday, July 1, 2010

New Patterns - PRE ORDER TODAY!


INTRODUCING
2
NEW PATTERNS!
Shipping date is Monday, August 2nd
pre-order yours today!

MAY BASKETS, Table Runner, $10.00
Pieced fabric, wool applique

PATCHWORK ANGELS,  $10.00, introducing
GLORY GIRLS
wall hanging and/or table rug
39 1/2 inches

AND

 PURL
sewing doll, 10 1/2 inches
 new best friend for your sewing room

Email me today to preorder all 3
2 new patterns shown above, $10.00 each
New Book, A little Porch Time, $22.95

(Join the BACK DOOR FRIENDS, pattern club before you order and get the discount)






8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynda: Please reserve a 'May Baskets' pattern for me. Couldn't find an email address for you. Please let me know how to order.

WoolenSails said...

Definitely love the new patterns. I still need to make the other two you sent me. Maybe I will do the quilt first, need something new for the house.

Debbie

Rocking Chair Stitches said...

Linda - Where do I order May Baskets? Thanks
Michelle

Carol said...

Will you have A Little Porch Time on your website? I want to get it from you and not someone else if I can.

Unknown said...

If you want to pre-order any of the new patterns and/or the book, please email me to reserve your copies. They will be shipped August 2nd.

piecemaker51@aol.com

Thanks, Lynda

Stina Blomgren said...

Ohhh.. Lynda... Beautiful... this looks fantastic.... :o)
Can I reserve both the patterns and the book.. :o))
And I hope I am a Back Door Friend... dont remember.. but I think so..lol..

Wendy said...

I'd like to order the pattern for Purl the sewing doll. Can you tell me how I can do that?

Maggey and Jim said...

Yes, I have emailed for the angel patterns with Purl..
Thanks,
Maggey