Thursday, September 16, 2010

Breast Cancer Project

Carol Crago and I have spent a couple of days together lately. After testing a few blocks, Carol took the rest home and finished them, then this week we met again and stitched them all together, made the borders and here's the end result.....we've had a grand time laughing, sharing stories (You know how gramma's are!) and working on a project that is near and dear to my heart. 

Quilts for a Cause, Inc. has asked me to design a quilt that they will be marketing and selling from their website.  (All RIGHTS RESERVED) I will let all of you know where and when you will be able to purchase the pattern.  Most of us have been touched by Cancer.......so I hope you will support the sale of this pattern to raise money for cancer. All profits go to women's cancer.  Please tell all your friends about it as well.  Again, I will let you know where and when it's availble for purchase.
Post a Comment