Tuesday, October 5, 2010

WOW! Look What's Coming your Way!!!!!!!!!!!

Check this out!!!!!  I know you are just going to love what you see........
http://www.primitivequiltsandprojects.com/

I am so excited about a brand new magazine coming our way!  A Primitive lover's magazine we're all going to love.  And, I've been asked to join other primitive designer's to be in on the ground floor publication.   I can hardly wait and I hope you spread the word to all your primitive friends.......First publication will be in April, 2011.  You won't want to miss out on all the excitement......I'm already working on my first project!!!

You can also read all about the magazine on the Woolen Willow website newsletter page.

Let me know what you think!!!!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

additional information regarding subscriptions to the magazine:

primitive lovers can go to their
website by Tuesday October 5th to subscribe! or you can go to their woolenwillow.com website or email us at woolenwillow@aol.com! Also, phone calls can go to 304-375-9665!

Darlene said...

Wonderful news, Lynda! I think it'll be a huge hit.

Shakerwood said...

Oh! I can't wait!! Now I can tell all my friends in South Carolina that primitive really is here to stay! Of course, we knew that all along.

ps. And thanks for making the text size larger on your blog. I couldn't read it before so I didn't comment.

WoolenSails said...

That looks like a magazine that will have wonderful patterns in it, from my favorite designers. How can you go wrong with that.

Debbie

Barbara said...

I was so excited when I saw this on blogland somewhere yesterday! I immediately went to the website and subscribed. LOVE primitives! It looks to be an awesome magazine.

Linda said...

Long overdue!!! Wish we didn't have to wait until April!!!

Carol said...

That is soooooooooo exciting!

Sharon said...

Sounds wonderful...can't wait to see it!

Karen said...

Now that is good news! Looking forward to the first issue.

Anonymous said...

Can't WAIT! What a great idea!

Jeni said...

Hi Lynda! Thanks for spreading the word! We are all so excited and it is so great how the word is spreading through the internet!
Can't wait to see what you come up with, we love all of your designs!!
Jeni
woolen willow
Primitive Quilts and Projects magazine

Maggey and Jim said...

Yes, that is totally exciting. We really need that concept. I will be looking forward and congrats to you and your special artistry..
Maggey