Saturday, November 27, 2010

CHILLY kit drawing.....and the winner is


Thank you so very much for joining me for the Home for the Holiday Blog!

I've had the best time visiting with old friends and making new ones!

And, as promised......Pa has drawn the winning name for a
CHILLY KIT from the names who posted on my day, November 26, 2010
of the Home for the Holidays blog hop!

CONGRATULATIONS TO........

CATHI - SHAKERWOOD PRIMITIVES
please email me your mailing address and I'll have the kit in the mail to you right away!

(For all of you that have written to me about a chilly kit to purchase, I will email you regarding availability now that the drawing is over)

AND, DON'T FORGET.....

The hop isn't over -  please be sure to join
Jan Patek next Tuesday!
I know Jan will have something special for all of you too!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM OUR HOUSE TO YOURS.





Post a Comment