Monday, December 13, 2010

The Hall's Christmas 2010

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
This scrapbooking design personalized with Smilebox



 As promised from the Home for the Holiday's Blog Hop........a new Christmas 2010 smile box is ready.  I'm still trying to get the sewing room under control so we can once again gather for a Christmas Day dinner together.  Of course, it's not an easy task because it's where I work, but I think I'll be ready when everyone comes for the day. 

I've been working on a special project lately and it's not quite ready to share.  Our weather here in Florida has been very cold early in the season so I haven't been able to finish it.  There is only this week and next to get it completed for Christmas Day.  I think most of you would appreciate it perhaps more than my family would so I'm especially excited to share it with you. I hope to have pictures to soon...........but, for now it's under wraps!  Maybe a new smilebox is on the horizon?!  Anyway, Merry Christmas to all of you from our family to yours!  Hugs, Lynda

12 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Love your decorations and can't wait to see your new project. I have giving up on decorating as you can see on my blog;)

Debbie

Patty C. said...

Merry Christmas Lynda

Linda said...

Your Smilebox was beautiful. I love all the pictures. Your home is so prim and beautifully decorated. Thanks so much for sharing. Merry Christmas!

Gayle said...

I always love seeing pictures of your home Lynda - thanks for taking the time to share them with us. Your farm table caught my attention today, probably cuz I'm shopping for one myself. Did you make it yourself - or do you remember where you bought it?

Country Prims said...

I was watching for your decorating post and wow, you sure didn't disappoint! LOVE all your decor-I think I would just sit and drool if I lived there:)

Thanks for sharing and have a very merry Christmas!

Shazy x

Sharon said...

Love your beautiful primitive Christmas! I am drooling!!!!

Karen said...

I enjoyed the pictures, Everything looks so cozy and like an old-fashioned Christmas.

inese said...

Lynda, I love the way you have your home decorated. Thank you for sharing and inspiring. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Ellen S said...

Love the smilebox!! I am thrilled that I am able to visit your blog each day!!! It makes me smile!!!
Your house is beautiful...love all of your primitives!!!!
See you tomorrow!! LOL!!!

Ellen S

Carol said...

It's wonderful Lynda!

Unknown said...

I hope each of you have a VERY - MERRY CHRISTMAS! Hugs, Lynda

Anonymous said...

I loved the slide show. SOOO many great ideas - may steal a few for next year. This year, I am finished with my home decorating!!

Looking forward to your new project. By the way, I loved the snowman pillow on the blog hop and hope to do it soon. In January, I decorate with snowman.

Merry Chistmas!
Charlotte no blog