Wednesday, December 1, 2010

SANTA'S HELPER......




I have signed up to be one of Santa's helpers this year........here's how it works.


IF you have a secret sister, a friend, or family member... anyone you need a gift for...all you have to do is purchase a pattern and/or patterns from my website and I'll wrap it and mail it directly to the person you choose. There will ...be a note attached, "Do NOT open until Dec. 25th.........! You are only one click away from having that item checked off your list... HO HO HO!

4 comments:

Darlene said...

Love your Santa! What an excellent idea and I'm sure Santa appreciates your help. :-)

WoolenSails said...

That is a wonderful idea.
It makes it so much easier than ordering things myself and having to reship them.

Debbie

Unknown said...

You are such a sneaky santa's helper!! I wish my husband would ask for your help ;-)

lovetostitch said...

Just read Pat's interview of you, and enjoyed it. Loved all the photos too! I'll be back to visit again, soon.