Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wow - so much is happening right now.....

                                              Mr. Cade Weston Hall
                                            Born Dec. 7, 2010 5:10am
                                        8.4 pounds, 19 1/2 inches long

It's a very busy time and I find I'm having trouble keeping up!  With all the excitement of our new grandson arriving on Tuesday I totally forgot to remind you to hop on over to Debbie Busby's blog to read her post.....hurry, you still have time
http://www.woodenspooldesigns.blogspot.com/    And, if you have a few minutes also visit
Pat Sloan's blog today.....I'm the guest on her blog today - Pat and I have been friends for a long time and we share a birth date together...there will be a drawing for a prize so check it out!


Posted by Picasa
Post a Comment