Thursday, July 7, 2011

Always exciting!



I love sharing pictures of what other's make from something I've created.  It's one of the most exciting part of what I do as a designer. 

A year or so ago I met a delightful couple at Quilts on Plum Lane in Dade City, Florida when I was there to sign my new book.  Dolores purchased my Block Party and Moonshine Patterns.  Dolores sent me pictures of both of the quilts she's made.  Thank you so much Dolores.....you did a great job!!! 

Sandy from New York wrote to me asking if she could have permission to enlarge the COLD DAYS templates because she wanted to make a pillow for her bed.  First, thank you for asking.  Second,  I absolutely love the pillow Sandy......great job!  Those guys are sure to keep the cold at bay!!!

Please send me pictures of what you make.  I love sharing them with everyone. 
Post a Comment