Monday, July 18, 2011

Primitive Pieces by Lynda Website....

Good Evening everyone,
It seems that the glitch with my website is more serious than I thought.  The bad news is the old program that I've been using for many years has all of a sudden become corrupt and can no longer be used.  The good news is I will be sporting a brand new website as soon as I can make the change over to the new system.  With the help from Shelly who owns the new program, I hope it won't take to long.  I'm told everyone will like this new format a lot better and it will be just as user friendly as the old site.

All the patterns in my line are either shown here in the photo's and/or on the Primitive Pieces by Lynda facebook page.  So, if you are interested in placing an order, please email me at piecemaker51@aol.com and I can send you the total by email, or I can send you a paypal invoice.  There will be no down time regarding purchasing the patterns you wish to have.

I do apologize for this inconvenience.  Thank you so much in advance for your understanding. 

Hugs, Lynda

1 comment:

Anna said...

Best Wishes on the new site!