Thursday, January 12, 2012

Lookee what I got in my email?

Alberta's "A Little Porch Time"
My friend, Lynn Ray, taught this class up in Illinois!
Alberta - you did a fantastic job and I absolutely love your quilt!
I hope everyone else from the class will send me pictures too!


Sue from Pennsylvania made this version of
"Pretty Pansy Posey Patch"
It's absolutely wonderful.....great colors!


Debbie from Wisconsin sent me her version of
"Cold Days"
She added an additional snowman and see the two snowman holding a snowball?
That's her FIRST grandbaby due in May
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I always love getting pictures from you when you make something in my pattern line.  I hope it inspires others to either finish up their own or to make it.

Until Next time,
Hugs, L

PS I will also post these pictures on my website!

6 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful to see your patterns made into beautiful pieces. I love your wabbits sitting on the chair, maybe I will make that one next.

Debbie

Betsy said...

All stunning

Michelle~Sugar House Creations said...

I can't quilt, but I can see beautiful wool applique pieces in "a little porch time." Absolutely beautiful!

Nancy in MT said...

Lynn said she was hoping to meet up with you when she heads to Florida soon. Love the Wabbits, need to make that one for sure.

Mary said...

They did great jobs on these. I've used your patterns since you first started designing and wish you'd come to Portland OR for a class! Of these, I especially like A Little Porch Time and the variety in it.

deb-bee said...

Thanks for showing my version of your "Cold Days" snowmen wool runner. It was so much fun to make it, "Wabbits" will be next I'm sure. ;>) bee-hugs, Debby