Thursday, March 29, 2012

Had to share.....

I just had to share Kathy's, from Florida,  Block Party quilt.
This quilt pattern was born after the pieced blocks were made for
a special project for cancer awareness.  It represents the houses in all the neighborhoods around the globe that helped with this project.
You can see pictures of those quilts on my website.
Click on the telegraph button and it will take you to the link.
I am so very proud of everyone that made this version.
It is a lot of piecing, but look at the fun result.
Kathy finished her quilt at the Old Green Cupboard retreat in
Jacksonville, Florida.
She had lots of encouragement from all the gals attending.

Kathy you did a wonderful job!
thanks so much for sharing your quilt with all of us.

4 comments:

Anna said...

Amazing piecing! Thank you for sharing!

Mary said...

A first time visit and I wasn't disappionted. A feast for the eyes and ears. I will definately be back. I love your patterns. Thanks for sharing. You are a very talented lady.

WoolenSails said...

She did a beautiful job on her quilt and wonderful fabrics. I was trying to see the photos yesterday, but the server was slow, so can try again later.

Debbie

In Awe of Applique said...

GORGEOUS!!! Love the fabric too!