Thursday, November 22, 2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING


You can Run.....but, you Can't Hide is the title
of this wool piece I made a few years ago.  He still makes
me smile so I bring him out this time of year. 
He hangs in my kitchen - watches and listens -
is ready to run if he needs too!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

From our house to yours, we hope you have a wonderful day with your
family and friends


We all have so much to be Thankful for....
add your Thankful comments to this post today!
Someone will win a prize!


I am so Thankful for my wonderful husband of 43 years,
my children and their wives,
our 3 grand children
 I'm so thankful for good health
(although some wonder about me!  grin)
and for all my wonderful friends!
I'm thankful that I still have my mom
whom is 89 years old
and I can't forget
Skeeter
our bloodhound

I hope each of you enjoy this wonderfully special eating holiday!

Hugs,
Lynda



Post a Comment