Monday, July 13, 2009

New Baby in the Family!

It was a beautiful day yesterday. Bright and early Sunday morning we received a call saying my nephew and his wife had their first baby......a boy, 6 lbs. 2 0z and 19 inches long. His name is Noah John Mudore. And, he's adorable................just ask his dad!


My Mom, just turned 86 last month. This is her 6th great grand child. She's almost blind now, but she couldn't wait to get little Noah in her arms.

And, of course, I had to have my turn as well since I'm his great aunt! All I could think about was how much I wished my sister, Sharron, could be here to love this little bundle of joy! Scott, my nephew looks so much like his mom and little Noah looks a lot like Scott.
Speaking of daddy.........he's so very proud of this little guy. Gee, can you tell? I think Scott's pretty proud of mom too.


Babies are just to much fun! My little Becca and Sarah will have another cousin to play with. Today, it was back to work on a pieced fabric and wool applique quilt.
Until nex time




Post a Comment