Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New Projects

Summer days can be lazy days, but so far it's been a whirlwind of activity. Trying to keep up isn't always easy. So, I've decided that a person can only do what she can do and that has to be ok.

I'm working on new projects......a wall hanging which is both fabric and wool. Some fun stars that are a little different and with wool applique in the borders. It should be ready soon.

Fun small projects that are easy to make and that you must have more than one of.........either for yourself or as a give away. I really do love projects that are small and I can't think of a better gift, for a friend or relative, than something that is handmade.

Sewing roll-ups - now how many of those do you have? lol You mean you don't have a collection of these? (It reminds me of pin cushions.....my collection of those just keeps growing and growing as well)

Pattern bags - Oh, I think these are fun. I have two for me....a small and a large one, I've given some away.

Wool table rug........all coming soon!

I will share these with you as soon as the pictures have been taken. If you are in my pattern club you will be the first to see everything when it's ready. You can join by signing up on my website: http://www.primitivepiecesbylynda.com

Hope all of you have a great day.

Until next time,
Lynda

6 comments:

Carol said...

You have had a very busy summer! What happened to the lazy days of summer?

Carrie ~ Cricketwood Prims said...

Your new patterns sound wonderful, summer is a fun time, I feel like setting a table up outside and enjoying the warm day. Hope to meet you at the Buggy Barn!

Unknown said...

Hi Carol......dunno! But, I do think it's time to play!!!! Do you need a day in the country?

Unknown said...

Hi Carrie....outside is very hot here! It's been raining most of the day so it's kept our temperatures down in the high 80's...but it's been 98 a lot lately. If you are going to be at the Buggy Barn August 27th or 28th I will be there. I'm very excited about being there.

Karen said...

You are getting the hang of the blog!

Unknown said...

Karen - thank you for your help! I'm
happy you are at least seeing an
improvement.
The picture curve is still a problem
I'm working on! Time? Where is the
line to sign up for more of that?