Thursday, September 17, 2009

the Mr. Boo's



Is everyone ready for fall? I just wanted to share a little ditty my grand daughter, Rebecca, and I and I made last week. I am so fortunate to be a gramma that has her little ones close by. I get to spend time with them twice a week and we have the best time. We actually made two Mr. Boo's - one for Becca and one for Sarah, so we call them "the Mr. BOO's! They are made out of wool so it's easy and fun to make. We made them into a pattern, which all the pattern club members received for free just for being in the pattern club. If you are on my email list and upgrade to the pattern club (it's FREE to join) we will send this to you as a free gift. Send me an email I will tell you all about joining the pattern club.

We hope you enjoy seeing what we made. Becca has become a designer at age 5 1/2....
I wonder if Sarah will like designing too? She's 2 so she has some time to decide.

Enjoy the Mr. Boo's and perhaps making some with your children would be a fun fall project!

6 comments:

paulette said...

How lovely that you get to spend time with your grand-kids-lucky you! I'm still wait for a grand-baby....the baby quilts are stacking up....sigh...
Take care!
Paulette

Jeanette said...

Hi Lynda, I thought I was a member of your pattern club, but I never get emails. Can you check to make sure I'm added? Thx!

WoolenSails said...

Those are cute and great projects to do with the younger ones.

Debbie

Unknown said...

Thank you! Pattern Club members from my website received the Mr. Boo's as a free pattern...if you are not a pattern club member, please sign up and I'll send it to you too! Sarah and Becca are enjoying using their rug mugs. Just yesterday, they both sat their chocolate milk sippy cups on them while eating chocolate kisses and watching a Barbie video....(only at gramma's!)

Anonymous said...

Would love to be a member. Can you tell me what I need to do? Very cute Mr. Boo's!

Unknown said...

Hi Colleen - It's FREE to join the pattern club. All I need is your full name, mailing address,telephone number, email address and you're set. You will receive a welcome letter explaining about the pattern club and how to order. There will never be any pressure to purchase anything, but when you do you receive a 10% discount on the patterns you buy. Sometimes we play games, sometimes a bigger discount is given, sometimes free patterns are sent out too. And, if you want, you can join in the breast cancer project that I am involved with every two years. Pattern club members are always first to see any new patterns that are being introduced. Hope you decide to join us!