Thursday, September 17, 2009

the Mr. Boo's



Is everyone ready for fall? I just wanted to share a little ditty my grand daughter, Rebecca, and I and I made last week. I am so fortunate to be a gramma that has her little ones close by. I get to spend time with them twice a week and we have the best time. We actually made two Mr. Boo's - one for Becca and one for Sarah, so we call them "the Mr. BOO's! They are made out of wool so it's easy and fun to make. We made them into a pattern, which all the pattern club members received for free just for being in the pattern club. If you are on my email list and upgrade to the pattern club (it's FREE to join) we will send this to you as a free gift. Send me an email I will tell you all about joining the pattern club.

We hope you enjoy seeing what we made. Becca has become a designer at age 5 1/2....
I wonder if Sarah will like designing too? She's 2 so she has some time to decide.

Enjoy the Mr. Boo's and perhaps making some with your children would be a fun fall project!
Post a Comment