Friday, September 11, 2009

NEW FALL PATTERN COVERS










Happy Fall everyone! The new pattern covers have been designed and are now being printed. I should have them all next week. Pre-order today and be among the first to have them.

Two new quilt patterns, but 3 quilts to make. The Fall Reversible, featuring The Fall Guy and Happy Fall Ya'll is my first reversible quilt. It's all pieced with big pieces and really a lot of fun to make. One quilt for an entire season. September until the end of November...with a flip side for the Halloween holiday!

Don't forget Mocking Birds......see, they did come back home to roost! A pieced quilt with wool applique.........and don't let the triangles fool you, it's not hard at all. For those of you receiving a free pattern (you know who you are) I will get these to you as soon as I get them back from the printer....I didn't forget you!

It's a Crock and Will You be My Valentine are both wool table rugs - The Buggy Barn class will also be receiving their free copy as soon as I have them in my hands.

And, something new for Primitive Pieces by Lynda..........patterns called BUNDLES!

NECESSARY bundle is sewing roll-ups - pieced fabrics and wool applique
pattern bags - pieced fabrics and wool applique (sorry, pictures
had to be changed and now are out of sync. This bundle is the
first picture you see)

CHRISTMAS bundle is just that! I Caught Santa and Catch a Falling Star - both
wool front and back

FUNDA' bundle - fundamental projects for everyone....from a beginner who can start
with a smaller project and make a sewing box to keep all her
proper necessaries to an experienced quilter that enjoys a simple
project to make for every season and who doesn't like a new
sewing box once in a while?

I hope you'll collect all the bundles.......because there are more to come!
Post a Comment