Friday, September 11, 2009

NEW FALL PATTERN COVERS










Happy Fall everyone! The new pattern covers have been designed and are now being printed. I should have them all next week. Pre-order today and be among the first to have them.

Two new quilt patterns, but 3 quilts to make. The Fall Reversible, featuring The Fall Guy and Happy Fall Ya'll is my first reversible quilt. It's all pieced with big pieces and really a lot of fun to make. One quilt for an entire season. September until the end of November...with a flip side for the Halloween holiday!

Don't forget Mocking Birds......see, they did come back home to roost! A pieced quilt with wool applique.........and don't let the triangles fool you, it's not hard at all. For those of you receiving a free pattern (you know who you are) I will get these to you as soon as I get them back from the printer....I didn't forget you!

It's a Crock and Will You be My Valentine are both wool table rugs - The Buggy Barn class will also be receiving their free copy as soon as I have them in my hands.

And, something new for Primitive Pieces by Lynda..........patterns called BUNDLES!

NECESSARY bundle is sewing roll-ups - pieced fabrics and wool applique
pattern bags - pieced fabrics and wool applique (sorry, pictures
had to be changed and now are out of sync. This bundle is the
first picture you see)

CHRISTMAS bundle is just that! I Caught Santa and Catch a Falling Star - both
wool front and back

FUNDA' bundle - fundamental projects for everyone....from a beginner who can start
with a smaller project and make a sewing box to keep all her
proper necessaries to an experienced quilter that enjoys a simple
project to make for every season and who doesn't like a new
sewing box once in a while?

I hope you'll collect all the bundles.......because there are more to come!

9 comments:

Shakerwood said...

Got the email. Can't wait to get home so I can look at them better!

Carrie ~ Cricketwood Prims said...

Lynda,
Your pattern fronts look great, I like your Bundle patterns! The holidays are certainly going to be upon us soon.

Carol said...

Lynda they look just wonderful!

WoolenSails said...

All great patterns, but I like the crocks the best.
Wish I lived in your area and could take classes there.

Debbie

Stina Blomgren said...

Ohhh... they are all so wonderful... love the bundle patterns... and the crock...and the mockingb.... ahhhh ....think I need them all!!!! ;o)))

Kim Brackett said...

The covers are beautiful! Did you design them yourself? I'm in love with the Mocking Birds quilt -- I'm adding it to my to-do list, and moving it towards the top!

Nancy in MT said...

So glad you started to blog, great line of new patterns, and in wool, the best in those dark prim colors you use. Just might have to get into Christmas decorating agin, love the snowman, knew I should have bought that dirty white army blanket. Nancy

Anonymous said...

Drooling here...seriously gorgeous!!

Cheryl said...

Lynda,
Love your new patterns and the covers look amazing! What software are you using?