Monday, October 26, 2009

Fun Pictures




Remember when the Mr. Boo's were introduced?  Well, I just had to share these pictures with all of you. 

The top one was sent to me from Cheryle Harte in California...she made this jean's pocket bag for me as a present and she calls him "Mr. Hugs".........It is for me to use when I go shopping for fat quarters!  Cheryle is a member of my pattern club. She and I have never met, but we've been corresponding for a long time.  She does beautiful work..........which you can see in the parlor room of my website. 

Rebecca Hoffman here in Florida sent me a picture of her Mr. Boo's.  Also a pattern club member she made hers only 3 inches and made it into a pin to wear!  How clever is that? I love that you've shared this idea with us. 

We ran away from home for a week, but we're back and just now getting caught up. 

3 comments:

Irishgirlsews said...

Love your wool fun projects!
Wendy

WoolenSails said...

Great projects with your designs. Love that jean bag, got a pile sitting in a corner and that would be a fun item to make for my daughter and DIL and personalize it.

Debbie

Carol said...

Glad you got away for a bit! Bet it was wonderful and COOL!