Monday, March 1, 2010

And the winner is..............

A great big THANK YOU to everyone that played in the Make one, get all the blocks game!  Above you can see all the blocks submitted.........from the left top - Linda Owen, Redmond, Washington, Barbara Larrabee, Mansfield, Ohio, Lynda Hall, Becky Hoffmann, Plant City, Fla.   Second Row: from left, Cathy Hansen, Galion, Ohio, Lorraine Hofmann, Little Rock, Arkansas, Cathie Lazoe, Warren, Ohio, Cathy Leitner, St. Petersburg, Fla. Third Row: from left Lynda Hall, Sue Anne Jones, Victoria, Australia (2 blocks), Lynda Hall, Apopka, Fla., Patty Simmons, Missouri (2 blocks), Fourth Row: from left, Patty Simmons, Missouri, Sharon Yeager, Missouri, Sue Anne Jones, Victoria, Australia, Lynn Ray, Gurnee, Illinois.   (To round out the total number of blocks to an even amount, I submitted the three original dark blocks I made for the Primitive Youngins Book).

Pa chose the winner this evening and she is:  SHARON YEAGER from Missouri.  CONGRATULATIONS!  All 16 blocks will be in the mail to you this week.  Sharon, I've been asked by everyone that when you get the quilt together that you please share a picture with us!
Thanks everyone for playing..................!  Want to play again?  Just let me know.

13 comments:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

OMGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you serious???? Can I kiss PA?? Please just once????
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I am jumping up and down. Hubby is asking me WHAT did you win???? I'm sooooooo excited. Thank you everyone. I'll treasure the blocks forever!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGG

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Forgot to say, of course I wanna play again. So someone else can win the blocks. I'll even make two this time. Sign me up.

free indeed said...

I missed this! Too sad. Maybe I'll catch the next round.

WoolenSails said...

The blocks came out beautifully.

Debbie

Sue-Anne said...

Congratulations to Sharon - she kept telling me she was going to win! Thanks Lynda, it's been fun and I'm happy to play again.

Unknown said...

Bummer - I missed it - I didn't notice you were putting your updates under the comments - I have been waiting to hear about it and figured you didn't have enough people respond - so sad - maybe next time!!

Carol said...

Congrats to Sharon...sorry I was such a slacker...I'll be better next time...I PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cathy said...

Congrats Sharon, BUT, I am so Jealous!!! They are beautiful. Enjoy. Now I will go make my own, because I love that little block. Can't wait to see it. Cathy

Stina Blomgren said...

Ohhh.... I love all the blocks... ;o))) And Congratulations Sharon.... and I will definetly have to buy the book...:o))))

Anonymous said...

The blocks are beautiful and going to Sharon couldn't be better! She is a sweetie!!
Wanted to ask about your owl friend?

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Sharon!!! A little jealous but so happy to see how excited you are!! I'm in for the next one!! Can't wait to see it finished Sharon!

Quiltdolls said...

are you selling this pattern?

kim from san diego

Unknown said...

Hi Kim
"Let's Play Jacks" is one of 6 patterns in the Primitive Youngin's Book. You can see the cover on my website:
http://www.primitivepiecesbylynda.com
Just click on the patterns button on the home page, then click on page 6