Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A special name

Good Morning everyone! 
It's been brought to my attention that the Primitive Pieces by Lynda pattern club and blog followers SHOULD have a name and perhaps even a T-Shirt!  Sounds like a lot of fun to me.......but, I'm going to need everyone's help!  A new email newsletter will be posted on my website (Gazette page) for March/April very soon and I will be asking  everyone for their help, but thought I'd start right here.  

There are some that already have fun names like, Jan with her "Girl Gang" and Jo with her "Jo's little women"  Both very fun names!

So what do you think?  Give it some thought and let me know.  It has to be short, snappy and what Primitive Pieces by Lynda is all about...

Elizabeth Emma has given me some of her thoughts.....
    Primitive Women
    Primitive Girlfriends
Post a Comment