Monday, May 3, 2010

A Bull's Eye of another color


Any time I see one of my quilt patterns in another colorway I really get excited.
Sue from Arizona was in my class last year at Primitives of the Midwest.  She decided to make her Bull's Eye Quilt another color and she sent me a picture today.
How exciting is this wonderful red and green quilt?  I could see that hanging in my stairwell at Christmas.   Sue it's absolutely wonderful and I'm so glad you shared it with all of us.    It's posted on my website in the parlor room as well.

6 comments:

Loris said...

Sue's quilt is beautiful! I love the reds and especially the greens. Lovely work!

Shakerwood said...

I love the Christmassy colors! Beautiful !!

Jeanette said...

Wow! That's really pretty in those colors.

WoolenSails said...

That is beautiful color choices and it would be a gorgeous accent for the holidays.

Debbie

Anonymous said...

Fantastic colorway!! Reminds me of holidays!!

Carol said...

WOW! It's awesome! Love it!