Tuesday, January 11, 2011

FIRST WOOL CRAZY GROUP PROJECT





A great BIG "Thank you" to JoAnn Mullaly for all the inspiration she's given to the wool community with her wool crazy madness!  The pictures above are from a wool crazy group project I've been involved in.  Randee Kleinfehn created this particular group.

This piece will go on top of a wooden pantry box I've had for years, so when it's totally finished I will post a picture as well.   There will be a few more decorative stitches added, but I couldn't wait to share what everyone has done. 

The kitty in the pumpkin basket and the long floppy flower  is what I started with.  It was sent to Randy Kleinfehn who added the scarecrow and year.  Randee sent it to Sharon Yeager, who added the house, pumpkin and flowers.  I also think she added the moon and star...Sharon then sent it to Sandy Bessingpas who added the fall leaves and acorns...Then off to Sherri Falls it went who added vine and berries.  Several of these gals did decorative stitches along the seams. 

This entire project has been a blast!  Working with these gals has been so much fun and just look at the wonderful prize I have.  I will cherish it always.  Thank you so much
Randee for starting this group project.  I can't wait to see how it looks on top of my pantry box.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That came out so cute! I'm very jealous! =)

Patty said...

What a great project! Someday I'm going to do a group project.

Carol said...

Oh Lynda it's wonderful! It will look great on your box!

Carrie ~ Cricketwood Prims said...

Lynda,
What a treasure, can't wait to see it on your box. Oh how I would love to be doing some of that. Everyone was so creative in their additions.

Sharon said...

Wonderful little piece..lucky you and it will look very nice when you get it placed on your box.

Jeanne said...

This is wonderful!!! I'm getting the urge for a wool project :)
Jeanne