Wednesday, July 27, 2011

a.........little crow gossip!




Thank you so much for all the wonderful response I've received for my newest project in the Primitive Quilts and Projects magazine.  For all of you that have already ordered a kit.........it's on it's way to you!  Enjoy!

For information about the kits, please write to piecemaker51@aol.com for price and availability.


P.S.  If you received a copy with my name on it, please forward it to me.........I haven't gotten mine yet!  (grin)  I'm sure they didn't forget me, right????


                                                                                                             




8 comments:

paulette said...

It's one of my favourites!! Love crows!! Isn't this magazine wonderful...keep your wonderful projects coming!! Love them all!
Paulette

Shakerwood said...

Just checked the mail. Still don't have mine, either, but those in North Carolina did. Maybe the trucks stopped at the state line and wouldn't go south of the NC/SC border. Should I go look?

Kelli said...

Lynda - Loved your new project in Primitive Quilts and Projects! Really makes me ready for fall - thanks for sharing it with so many!

Anonymous said...

Lynda, I absolutely LOVE this! You have such a knack ;o) I am heading to Primitive Gatherings later this week and am snapping up my copy!

Anna said...

I love this project and plan on adding it to my "must do" list...like yesterday! LOL

WoolenSails said...

I love having a pattern that is simple to make but beautiful in design and yours always fit the bill. Can't wait to finish up some things so I can start on my magazine projects.

Debbie

Nell said...

I love this! Can't wait to get the magazine so I can make it.

Quilts And Pieces said...

I so fell in love with this project in the new magazine! I"ve moved that project near the top of my list to make! It is so darn cute!