Thursday, July 28, 2011

GOOD GRIEF.......


How in the world did I forget to do the July Back Door Friends Pattern Club Birthday drawing?????   I knew it was coming, then got into this mess with my website and then it just passed and I totally forgot.  Of course there was no drawing on July 15th!  Shame on me...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to everyone with a July Birthday!  Only 3 people reminded me it was their birthday and so.............let's just celebrate all of them!  Here are their names, birthdates and What their choice of FREE pattern was.....

Debbie Kelly – July 1 – It’s a Crock


Tina Keenan - July 11, Mocking Birds

Lori Wright - July 27th, ???? Lori please let me know which pattern you would like to have FREE and I will send it to you.  

Debbie and Tina I will put yours in the mail to you right away.

Happy Birthday to all of you!  Hugs, Lynda



1 comment:

sewbeezy said...

Thank you! I simply adore the pattern and can't wait to make it. :)