Saturday, July 30, 2011

Pictures to share.....


Night Flight Quilt Pattern

Christelle Taquet from France sent me these pictures today.  She said, "These are pictures of what my son got for his 10th birthday.  He picked the pattern and the fabrics from my stash himself.  Every day he was over my shoulder to check the work in progress. It took 4 months because he wanted it hand stitch and hand quilt.  It was 2 years ago and he still loves it."

I love sharing pictures of what all of you make from one of my patterns.  You did a wonderful job Christelle and thanks so much for sharing with all of us.  It looks like your beautiful kitty likes it too! 

Hugs, Lynda

PS - Tell your son I think he has wonderful taste! 






8 comments:

Christelle said...

Thanks a lot Lynda, that was a fun pattern to play with!

Pixie is a cute Mainecoon ... and she knows it ...always showing of when the camera is out!

Melanie said...

This is a keeper!!! I can't imagine that feeling--- someone making a pattern I??? drew out... You loaded up on talent....

Anna said...

absolutely stunning! What a project, hand stitched and hand quilted...a definate heirloom!

Wonky Girl said...

Very BEAUTIFUL quilt!
The kitty is a doll too :)

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh what a wonderful story and quilt! Of course we already knew it was a wonderful pattern!

MARCIE said...

I have this pattern! I really want to make it! Christelle did a great job with it, and all by hand! Mercy!

Nancy said...

Awww what a cute kitty Pixie is. Love your quilt!!

sarah said...

Je passerais des heures sur votre blog, tellement je trouve joli ce que vous réalisez.