Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Hello - lots to share!

I hope you have enjoyed viewing the Hall-O-ween collage I put on my blog!  It's such a fun time of year!  Ghosts, gobblins and things that go bump in the night!  To much fun!

I just received copies of the NEWEST Primiitive Quilts and Projects magazine cover and a copy of my project so let me show you both!!!!
This should be coming your way October 15th..................let's see who get's theirs first!   Ok - here's the deal.  Hot off the press........the gals at PQ&Projects magazine are offering the following........You can get 1 free pattern if you subscribe to the magazine for 1 year.....2 free patterns if you subscribe for 2 years....Be sure to mention that I sent you please!
                                     
My project is a small sewing bag............let's see I could think of a few reasons to have one of these! Perhaps 2?  Let me know what you think? 

Can't wait to get my magazine - how about you??

Until next time,
Hugs, Lynda

21 comments:

Gayle said...

ACK! I think I'll be out of town when the new issue comes in the mail. Hmmmm..... maybe I should cancel my trip? LOL

Your project is wonderful - I can't wait to see it in person!

Jeanette said...

Yay, I was wondering when that would be out. :-) I love your cute project!

Unknown said...

All my knitting needles would look so cute in the bag. Love the rotary cutter keeper also.

WoolenSails said...

I can't wait to get mine, still haven't made anything yet, but i am making things that I bought last year, so I am a year behind, lol. Love your sewing purse, really nice pattern and look. Great for gift giving this year.

Debbie

Nell said...

Anxious to get mine! I need to finish the hand quilting on Crow Gossip before it gets here. :-)

Robyn said...

Now I can't wait to get mine. That is gorgeous! Great bag!

Christine said...

I love this magazine.....so well done! Looking forward to 'drooling' my way thru it!
christine

Cathy said...

Love your bag and the Magazine!!!! Can't wait to get it!

Anna said...

oh I can't wait!!!!

Yankee Valley Stitcher said...

I can never wait to get my magazine in the mail!! Love your project :)

Betty Lou said...

I have been putting off subscribing----I better go do that now. Your litt sewing bag is great.

Robyn of Robyns Nest said...

Oh..... I know I won't win a prize as one of those who get's their magazine 1st as I'm in Australia....... I do love your bag & can't wait to make one or two. I was one of the 1st to subscribe to this wonderfuly prim magazine that's packed with great projects & information

Ullan tilkut said...

Hi! Greets from Finland! I LOVE the quilt bag with flowers! It's stunning! The colors are fantastic! It's so nice to find other quilters from the other side of the world! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the bag and cannot wait to get the latest issue!! I win a prize just getting the magazine. Cannot wait to get out my wool and start on my bag.

Deb C.

Country Prims said...

Wohoo! I shall be watching for postie-hopefully I get it as speedy here in ireland as you guys all do:)
Love the little bag-I have a number of ideas for it!
Thanks for shaing,
Shazy

primitivebettys said...

I can't wait to get mine! Your bag is so sweet! :)

Linda said...

Love your project for the Primitive magazine. I already know where I can hang one! (Now if I could just buy the time to make it.) I'm already a subscriber and can't wait for the new one to arrive. And I didn't even get a free pattern!

Barbara said...

YAY! I was hoping the next issue would be out soon! It's just so hard to wait the 3 months between issues!!! Your project is gorgeous, and can't wait to see the rest of them.

Carrie P. said...

very cute. can't wait to get my magazine.

Carrie ~ Cricketwood Prims said...

I'm looking forward to getting mine in the mail, I LOVE your bag, its wonderful.

TeresaM said...

Love the bag!!! Can I buy this magazine in a book store?