Saturday, October 15, 2011

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you....

Happy Birthday all you October quilters! 
It always amazes me how fast the months roll by...
here it is again the day for the monthly drawing for a free pattern
to help our winner celebrate her birthday!


CONGRATULATIONS
AND A SPECIAL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO


MARIANNE PERRY
(Please let me know which pattern you would like me to send to you!



If you are not a Back Door Friends Pattern Club member......why not?
It's free
You, too, could be in the monthly birthday drawing!

Send me your
full name
mailing address
telephone number
birthdate
I'll sign you up!
You'll get a welcome letter
letting you know all about it


4 comments:

Michelle said...

Did not know about the backdoor club...

Michelle Oglesbee-Flores
mysonsmom95@comcast.net
3705 NE 79th Avenue PDX, OR 97213
May 12, is my birthday
503-860-8399

WoolenSails said...

Happy Birthday to Marianne!

Debbie

Beth Paulson said...

Backdoor club sounds great..my address is:
Beth Paulson
29324 highway 74
St. Charles, MN 55972..wm_paulson@q.com
birthdate is Oct. 11th

Beth Paulson said...

Sorry forgot my phone # 507 932-4333...and I love your pattern for
the primitive mag. Beth Paulson