Monday, October 17, 2011

Sew Scrappy Magazine

Coming this month from American Patchwork and Quilting is the 2nd volume of Sew Scrappy Magazine.  The first one was so popular they just had to make another one.
Check your local shops and book stores.........I have a project in the magazine.  I hope you enjoy making this small fun project for fall.  I think we all need something to crow about from time to time!
                                 
                   "Lots to Crow About"

Until next time,
Lynda

9 comments:

Laura said...

Love it! I'll be looking for the mag.

Robyn of Robyns Nest said...

what a beautiful design, as usual !I'm goingto keep my eye out for this magazine

Jeanette said...

I've been watching for that magazine ever since someone mentioned you had a pattern in it on their blog. Now that I see the pattern, I really want it. :-) I hope I can find it.

LibbiesHome said...

I LOVE this! I will definitely be scouting around for this issue. Thanks for the heads up. :)

Kathy said...

I haven't seen this magazine but your quilts are most definitely something to crow about!!! Your designs are awesome and you never disappoint!!! Thanks Linda for another beautiful quilt. Kathy

Sharon said...

Oh, Lynda...this is so neat...gotta go look for this magazine! Your project is right up my alley.

Miranda said...

It really one of your hand! I cant wait to see the magazine in my mail!;)

Anne said...

Darling project! I'm now on a mission to find the magazine!

jonhebert said...

Here's something I wish to crow about: It is not only the month for Halloween, but breast cancer awareness month!!! Treat yourself or a loved one because you care! I am just stopping by with a reminder to do your self breast exam.
Here's a fun place to start! Everybody loves boob lube! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p8pIHy2GRI