Thursday, March 1, 2012

I love getting pictures.....

Angela Brady of Homespun Gatherings in Ash, NC sent me some pictures to share with everyone.   She's been a busy gal..

Top picture is A Little Porch Time (She put her dog by the watering can and his paws on the left hand side...it's so much fun to see everyone personalize this quilt to make it their own!) and on the left is May Baskets.  The bottom picture is of Aunt Ree's Raspberry Jam and on the left The Bundling Board. 

Love them all Angela!  Thanks so much for sharing with us. 

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful quilts and I love the variation on the rabbits.
I want to make my angel kit, and thinking of adding a saying to the bottom part, for a space that needs filling.

Just need to get some things done and the blocks made up before it is too late.

Debbie

Diane said...

I've been allocated 5 sites to award a Liebster Blog Award for inspiration and interest. . . I love your blog, so I thought you should be awarded one. Please check back to my blog to receive your award and to pass it on. Best wishes, Diane