This award is given to bloggers who inspire you and have less than 200 followers. The Liebster Award takes its name from the German word meaning ‘Beloved, Dearest or Favorite’. I’m so honored to receive this award.
As part of the tradition it is passed along to 5 bloggers that have motivated and inspired.
To accept the award you must:
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you appreciate and value.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.
Five for me:
1.Cheryl Wall from http://cheryl-countryquilts.blogspot.com/ who is a soul-mate from Canada. Her style is so much fun!
2. Melanie Pinney from http://Americanpiedesigns.blogspot.com/ who is my friend. She works full time and still finds time to share her talent with the rest of us with her fun patterns.
3. Carol Crago from http://brownquilts4me.blogspot.com/ who is a dear friend that has always motivated me. She is always there to lend a helping hand with the breast cancer quilts I'm involved in.
4. Stacy West from http://buttermilkbasin.blogspot.com/ who is my friend and one of the most creative people I've met.
5. Cathi Gainey from http://www.shakerwoodwoolens.blogspot.com/ - my newest best friend with wool! Check her out.
Five from me: