Sunday, January 13, 2013

Gift of Giving

I don't think there is anything more special than to receive a gift from a friend that was hand stitched.  There's just something warm and cozy receiving something handmade.  Lu Ann Leonard  made a special gift for her friends 60th birthday and wrapped it up in a very special package.  She sent me these pictures so I put them in a collage so you could see them also.


The table topper Lu Ann made was from my Summer Susans pattern.  I love the way she presented her gift wrapped in sunflowers.  Great job Lu Ann..........and a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your friend.


3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful pieces and gifts for a friend. I love to make things for others, just wish I had more energy and time, lol.

Debbie

Vivian said...

That looks fabulous! She has such an eye for detail adding those flowers.

You gotta love a good friend (and a good quilt pattern!)

Kindred Quilts said...

Very cute table topper! Who doesn't like sunflowers!!!