Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Shotgun Wedding

I've made this comment before, but it's worth repeating I think.  As a designer one of the greatest pleasures we get is seeing a quilt that someone has made from one of our patterns.  SHOTGUN WEDDING was designed a year or two ago.  It's got a funny story about my mom and a male cousin dressing up as a bride and groom.......my mom was the groom and my cousin was the bride.  It was a mock wedding which included a shotgun, for my aunt and uncle's 50th wedding anniversary.

Lara Buccella  made a shotgun wedding for her Aunt and Uncle that live in Tennessee.  I just know they love what she made.  Thank you so much Lara for sharing your wonderful quilt with all of us. You did a great job.


5 comments:

Angie said...

Oh yes, Lynda, that quilt is GORgeous

Brenda said...

WOW! Amazing!

susiedele said...

Oh my...It's wonderful!

WoolenSails said...

That is a beautiful quilt, always loved your designs and the fabrics you use.

Debbie

TeresaM said...

Beautiful!