Tuesday, January 8, 2013

THINK SPRING..............

It seems that we are skipping winter this year in the state of Florida.  It's supposed to be in the 80's this entire week......did someone forget to tell Florida it is WINTER?  Mother nature will do her thing, of course, and I for one don't want to make her upset, so I'll just tell you about something exciting coming your way!

I received a picture this week of the cover of the SPRING issue of the PRIMITIVE QUILTS AND PROJECTS magazine.  It will be coming your way very soon.....just thought you'd like a sneak peek!
If you don't subscribe to the magazine......jump on over to their website and start your subscription today.
http://www.primitivequiltsandprojects.com/



They also sent me a copy of the picture of the project I'll have in the spring issue.  It's called "Wedding Day"
and I'm so excited for you to see it.  If you know anyone getting married in 2013 here's your chance to make 
something for their special day.

Wedding Day, 42 inches square
Fabric and Wool

9 comments:

Shakerwood said...

Hope I have my 24 copies before my show this weekend but I doubt it. Can't wait to see what's inside!!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Wedding Day is gorgeous!

Me and My Stitches said...

Can't wait to get mine in the mail! I always love every project in this magazine.

WoolenSails said...

I love your quilt, that is beautiful and a new and creative way to do wedding rings, love it. Can't wait to get my issue.

Debbie

Colleen said...

You Wedding Day quilt is beautiful! Cannot wait to get my magazine.

1yayadiva said...

Omg. I love it!

Carol said...

Lynda Wedding Day is AWESOME!

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

beautiful quilt Lynda!!! can't wait for the new issue :))
and for SPRING!!!!

Scarecrow Cabin said...

Beautiful quilts...I have got to get a copy of this magazine. Going to sign-up for a subscription right now.