Monday, November 16, 2009

and, the WINNER is.............

Hello Everyone...........I'm late, I'm late, I'm late for an important date..........
but, I had to wait to find someone to draw the name for the winner of "What makes Primitive".........I couldn't draw the name myself.....but, there is a winner now.
A little drum roll please.......................LORI from Central Oregon............is the winner.
I am putting the finishing touches on the project she will receive so I can't show it
to you..........sorry about that......but will post it as soon as I get it stitched!  It's called,
"You Can Run!"

Lori, please email me at Piecemaker51@aol.com and give me your mailing address.
Your prize will be shipped to you so that you can enjoy it for Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Shakerwood said...

Congrats to the winner.....wish it were me! Don't we all!

WoolenSails said...

Congratulations to Lori, I can't wait to see what you made her.

Debbie