Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Congratulations LORI!



"YOU CAN RUN..................!
Congratulations to Lori for being the winner in the "What Makes Primitive".....drawing!  I hope this will make you smile on Thanksgiving Day! He will be on his way to you soon.  

I found this turkey running down our road this week, trying to hide behind a pumpkin.  Did he not know you can run, but you can't hide something as big as he is?  He was yelling at the top of his lungs..........gobble, gobble, gobble!  I didn't see any hunters so I think he can be thankful he's only hanging in Lori's house for the holidays.

Thanks everyone for your posts on the primitive subject.  Until next time...............

11 comments:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Congrats to your winner Lynda. That turkey is the cutest!!!!

Stina Blomgren said...

Oh my goodness that turkey has attitude!! SMILE!!!! :o)
Lovely work Lynda!! :o)

WoolenSails said...

That is such a fun piece, love it!
I have seen some pennies with the points, that is something i would like to try on my next one.

Debbie

Carrie ~ Cricketwood Prims said...

Lori you have won a special prize, Lynda I love your Primitive Thanksgiving Turkey. How sweet and generous of you!!

Gayle said...

You have a great sense of humor Lynda! Love it! LOL

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone! I've been thinking this afternoon..perhaps the turkey should have a name. What do you think? I kept the original list of people that helped with the "What makes Primitive...? So, if you are on that list and you send in a name for the turkey, I'll have another drawing. Deadline for turkey names will be Thanksgiving Day! I'll send the winner a PDF file of instructions so you can have one too.
(ooooh, drawings are so hard for me because I want everyone to win!

Hogan's Adventure said...

Such a cute turkey, is it a pattern...I want it!!!

Lori said...

OMGoodness! It is adorable Lynda and I cracked up knowing the story behind it. I'll enjoy it for many years to come! Thanks again.

Lorraine said...

Tom - of course! :O)

Shakerwood said...

What a cute turkey. I never even thought of that when you posted the title the day before. That's why you're the designer and I'm not!

Anonymous said...

What a cute turkey!

Just bought your, It's A Crock pattern today when I was at Primitive Gatherings in Menasha, Wisconsin. I am looking forward to making it. Such a cute design! Thanks!