Wednesday, March 24, 2010

MAY BASKETS

This July I will be teaching at Primitive of the Midwest in Lee's Summit, Missouri.
I just finished one of the projects I'll be doing - May Baskets - so thought I would share it with all of you.  It is 20 x 65 1/2 inches.  It is pieced fabrics with wool applique.  It was designed with the center pieced, but plain so  when you sit something on your table you don't hide any of the design.   If you plan to attend and take the class, bring your own table measurement with you so you can make this table runner to fit your table.  I will be teaching two others classes and will post pictures of each project when it's completed.
You can check out all the details for this retreat by visiting the Quilter's Station website:  http://www.quiltersstation.com/  and follow the link to PMW 2010.   I hope to see you there.
Post a Comment