Monday, March 19, 2012

MARCH MADNESS of another kind....

It's hard to believe it's March already.  I hope you are keeping up with how fast everything is happening!  The Easter bunny will be here before we know it!  DO YOU HAVE YOUR WABBITS made? I'd love to share pictures if you send me some!

Happy Birthday to all the March gals and guys...........reporting in today who the March birthday winner is:



CONGRATULATIONS TO:
DIANE McCANN
(Diane, please let me know which pattern you would like me to send to you for being the winner!)



The 2012-13 Block party is coming to an end.  If you have not already mailed your blocks for this years breast cancer project, please do so.  They need to reach me by April 5th.  After the April 5th deadline we will be stitching the blocks together.  Can't wait to share the quilts made with all of you. 

Your contribution to this project means so much.  Together we can make a difference.


No comments: